KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE
To reduce the risk to you and others attending the event, we are asking all attendees and staff to prove their Covid-19 negative status before accessing the venue. An NHS text or email confirming you have registered a negative Lateral Flow Test will be requested before entry.
We ask that anyone who is displaying Covid-19 symptoms, has been asked to self-isolate or lives with someone who has Covid-19 symptoms DOES NOT attend the event.*
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO (ALL ATTENDEES)
The organisers of the Artist & Manager Awards 2021 will be implementing Covid-19 status checks at entry points to the building. Please be prepared and ready to show proof that you have registered a negative Lateral Flow Test within the 48 hours prior to arrival by following the steps below:
- Your negative Lateral Flow Test will need to be taken within 48 hours of the event doors opening (meaning between 18:00 on Tuesday 16th November and 18:00 on Thursday 18th November)
- You can order your Lateral Flow Test free of charge, for home delivery at: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests.
- Please note it may take a few days for the tests to arrive, so we recommend ordering the tests as soon as possible. Or you can collect a test pack from a test collection point near you. Find where to get a Lateral Flow Test here: https://maps.test-and-trace.nhs.uk
- Your Lateral Flow Test result must be uploaded using the NHS Public Reporting Tool at: www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result. Once completed, you will be sent a text and/or email confirming your test date and result. THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SHOW ON THE DOOR.
- You can show proof of your negative test result by presenting the NHS text or email on your mobile device to one of the Covid-19 stewards in order to enter the venue. Only original copies of the email or text will be accepted, other forms of documentation such as photos of test results will not be deemed valid.
Make sure you’re free from symptoms
If you or someone in your household has any COVID-19 symptoms please do not attend the venue and follow Government guidelines.
Use hand sanitiser frequently: Hand sanitiser stations will be widely distributed throughout the venue and on all tables.
Keep an eye out for signage: We ask that visitors pay attention to venue guidance and directional signage.
Face covering: Face coverings will not be a requirement at the event, however guests are welcome to wear masks if they would prefer to do so.
*Please note that we have a no cancellation policy and we do not provide refunds if guests are no longer able to attend the event. If you are unable to attend due to testing positive for Covid, or you are self-isolating then you may be eligible for refund if you have purchased a single dining or drinks only ticket. You will have to provide a proof of positive PCR test. This does not apply to table bookings, it is your responsibility to find an alternative person from your organisation to attend in your place. All substitutions must be received in writing to Lovisa on firstname.lastname@example.org, up to 12 hours before the event.