Venue – Awesome Events:
- We have built a power substation, that operates in Corams field and the temporary venue (Bloomsbury Big Top) that goes up during the winter months. This therefore means that no generators are being brought in on trucks and diesel is not being used constantly to power the venue via the generators.
- Recyclable carpet being used this year throughout the venue.
- Recyclable plastic wear.
- Palm bowls and dishes are used within the venue where possible
- We are using cotton-based recyclable napkins.
- We have a strong waste management system with recyclable collections twice weekly.
- All of the “live” events which happen in the venue have a donation aspect to Coram’s Field, a children’s charity that has been running since 1936 and over the 10 years we have raised nearly £1m for the charity now.
- Our Production partner SWG’s full Environmental & Sustainability Policy can be found here.
- Working with printing partner Key Production, we are striving to use recycled materials, where possible, for any paper used in the event (for example, souvenir brochure).
- Where possible, we encourage all attendees to travel to and from the event by walking/public transport. And if traveling by Taxi is essential, we encourage guests to use the following electric taxi partner Sherbet London. The Artist & Manager Awards have partnered with this green transport taxi service, so we recommend all guest travelling by taxi to and from the venue to use Sherbet London. Please note: When booking please mention that you are attending the Artist & Manager Awards. As they’ll prioritise these bookings.